NYC

Bright lights and buildings that grow up instead of across the street towered over me with oversized advertisements lit with flashing lights. Hundreds of people swarm the sidewalks, that so happen to have more traffic that the busy streets. Taxis drive by and you are only able to see them as a bright yellow blur.

The people that we met were very nice and the street food smelled so good. There were dozens of people on the side walk trying to sell fake handbags such as: Chanel, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton and Prada. The bags looked so real and they were places on a white sheet that lay on the ground ready to be wrapped up quickly just in case a NYPD came by and saw what they were trying to sell.

The FAO shorts store was the biggest toy store I had ever been in. It had: 2 stories of every kind of toy you could imagine and toy brand separated so you could find just the kingpin you were looking for. Down stairs there was the biggest candy selection a child could ever dream of. With oversized-double the fun candies that you could only find there.

The Apple store stood out in the middle of the block with a two story glass cube with the Apple logo floating in the middle with a line that could wrap around the world at least twice.

The experiences that you can have in NYC are nothing like you could have anywhere else and are something I will never forget!