Spring

Creative Commons License Photo Credit: lightups via Compfight

Spring. When all happiness comes into bloom and the coldness melts away. I love when the season changes to spring.

Bright buds blossom from out of the cold crisp yellow green grass representing the season change. Little pastel colored flowers sprout from between the cracks in the sidewalk and show you that the grey winter has been outgrown and pushed into the past. I love the way the roses smell when they start to awaken from there months of hibernation hiding away from the frost bitten wind.

I don’t only love all of the beautiful flower in the spring, I also enjoy the way the sun becomes a more of a bright lemon yellow and no longer a yellow with undertones of grey. I love the way the birds sing in the morning, instead of waking up to the deep Howell of the winters coldest winds.

Spring is one of my most favorite seasons and I love all of it characteristics and traits makeing the world more colorful and bright.

6 thoughts on “Spring

1. I love how you describe the colors of the flowers and all the beautiful brightness of spring instead of just coming right out and saying it, you really put it in detail and that’s what I love about your writing.

2. Spring is such a great season because everyone ends up getting so tired of the cold and I get so excited when the warm weather pops back in! The great description of the flowers is excellent and this entire piece! -Sallie Ann seiders

3. I love the way you describe the sun and the different shades that it makes. You are a very talented writer and I can’t wait to read more of your writing!

4. I love how much detail you use when you describe even the littlest of things like the sun! And I loved how you described the chirping of the birds in the morning, I could close my eyes and I felt like I was really hearing them.